Saturday, September 11, 2021

Dear Cabbit; the tale of Cabbie and his Backpack..

GoodEvening my budding Gentlemen =)

I mostly just stopped in to tell you I love you.

Just so I can enjoy the look on your face when you read blog posts like this, lol.

I had actually spent several hours writing to you yesterday. Though my ND got the better of me, so now it's another draft that I'll show you some day, lol

Until then; Cabbie's been sending me visions of you writing about the backpack...

Going through and rectifying the story of us by way of going through your memories of backpacks and back up plans, why you've lied so much and been so scared to be authentic, and about how you found yourself excited for the first time ever; to pack your backpack to come back home to us.

I've no idea what timeline those visions are from, or which one will line up with me by the time you share these feels with me; I just know that's the baseline of how fun and meaningful and deep it'll be, which means when these connections line up in the 3d, they'll be even more amazing then the baseline; cuz that's the kind of manifestors we are - it's always better then imagined with us =)

So!

Until then.

I'll be giggling relentlessly over here, about how you both keep me more firmly grounded into your lives that I do, and loving knowing that everything you're both doing without any of my help, is manifesting a most bodacious and delicious union for you and me and all our kiddos <3 =D

As always,

Unfuckwithably yours,

Lady Bunny =)