Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Dear Cabbit, shadow storms and rainbows

Eamon and I decided the other day, that the opposite to a shadow storm is rainbows.

Feels fitting.

Also reminds me of your heartsong; "Lovers, dreamers and me".

So, I'm sitting here outside the motel room, so I can smoke and use the laptop to write and look for more opportunities., thinking about the upcycles and uplevels of what you kicked off; primarily 22 months ago, though def at least as far back as you getting the 360 storage unit - where you called back in the karmic loops with sheila, your fam, your parents, and yourself.

It's strange, cuz I am grateful to communicate any and all parts of my story, our story, and all the histories to anyone who asks. Though they often only take in what feels important to andor triggering for them, and disregard the rest.

Which is understandably human; even as frustrating as it can be at times.

It opens my eyes to how and why you have disingenuously acted as you have, and why others act as they do. It's collective spirit sickness. Disconnection from self, spirit, ancestors, etc...

It feels like that's why c19 came in; it's name means "the crown"; which connects to both the crown chakra that connects us to the 5d and beyond, as well as to the chess, queen, kind, royalty stuff. I've heard ref to crowns and being royalty a lot - funny enough, esp from your fams end, lol

Anyways; this morning I filled in a friend from dfap, whose been paying for our room here and trying to help with things. They were asking about the ordeal with our last "roommate", who had very similar problems as you have with your current "roommates". I told them about what happened and how I suddenly came under accusation of "grooming" - which Eamon and I agree has an interesting relationship to Horse Ally energy. Either way, it's a big accusation from a very insecure person in a bipolar cycle, whose mad for the same reasons your pirates are upset - I told the truth, I stood up for myself and all kids and teens, and that challenged the shadows their false foundations of "power" were built upon, and are mad cuz I'm still exceptionally emotionally stable, regardless of what they toss onto my path.

Ironically, our former roommate, when we were fleeing from YH, revealed herself much in the same way as your and my pirates did; she asked if I wanted her to call YH and pretend to be the police - which I declined, and then later told me in front of Eamon and her kids, that if I wanted, she knew how to get gpa to hurt her to get him arrested. I told her very directly that was the last thing I wanted. It's bad enough he did hurt Eamon, along with all the other crap he and gma have done both recently and through past chapters of the story of us.

You know, the greatest irony, is that many ppl will tell you shit like that, to keep you afraid of them. So that you'll see what they'd be willing to do to other ppl, so that if you ever desire to stand up for yourself or others with them, you'll rethink and talk yourself out of it, because you'd know they'd be willing to do the same to you. Which is largely what I imagine is happening with you.

To digress, I'm holding space for abundant benevolent blessings and manifestings to roll in, while folx from dfap and other communities, do what they can to assist us. It really is quite amazing that they are helping. I never truly gave up, though I did put most of them on the backburner with the ways they have retreated and been doing the "politeness" game that I am releasing in favor of good manners, kindness, integrity and authenticity.

I'm going to keep being me and growing and upleveling.

Pulling of miracle after miracle, and showing that ppl can exist and not just survive struggle - find a way to thrive beyond it and help others WITHOUT being dishonorable, codependent or low vibe. I'm going to do it with delightful gratitude and authenticity. All the way down and up, as many times as it takes to manifest a stable foundation that can support healthy dynamics and inspire the world to be better to themselves and to kids. 

And my favorite part, is that YOU are the only one who knows and believes I'm fully capable of doing all of that and more. 

I'm grateful to you my love; had you not chosen to go back into your loops, I wouldn't have found myself again, and wouldn't have made the choices I have. I would've remained an indignant coward, and would've sat back and watched life move quickly around me. Though that's not the story, and I'm excited to see what adventures come from the story we've chosen, and just how many ppl I can inspire and create benevolent ripple effects with.