Sunday, December 5, 2021

Dear Cabbit, My Memories are MINE

I've been thinking about the pirates and there nonsense.

They all demand being able to control how everyone thinks and feels; to "control the narrative" as many virgo's like to call it.

Well, here's the thing.

They can take you.

They can work to destroy my reputation.

They can take whatever they think will feel better and do whatever they want to try to limit my ability to thrive, though they can't ever take my memories.

My memories are mine to remember as I choose to remember them.

Even you cannot take my memories, perceptions, and imaginings from me.

Only I get to decide how I feel, what I think, what I do, and how I remember things.

Just the same as you and everyone else.

So by all means, make me your villain.

Let others make me their villian.

I know who I am and no longer require others to validate my perception of myself, you, our boys, them, or anyone else.

Something I know you're also learning.

Along with how to hold space for Joey to feel how he feels without fear of you being upset.